Belstaff "Long Way Down" Jacket (Maat XXXL)
Belstaff "Long Way Down" Jacket (Maat XXXL)€ 350,00
|Type kledingstuk||:||Jas | textiel|
Kleur : Dark green !
- This unique Belstaff jacket breaks down into all its combined parts and can be used with the mesh inner jacket and armour only, the waterproof liner can be detatched, the arms can be removed and the jacket used as a waistcoat. Exact Belstaff jacket worn by Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman in BBC2's Long Way Down series.
- Outer shell made from 1500 Cordura.
- Waterproof inner jacket, which is removeable and can be worn on its own.
- Body armour inner jacket, which can be removed and worn with any number of combinations.
- Outer shell arms are removeable.
- Back armour pocket can take H2O drinking system such as Source or Camelback with routing for drinking pipe already in place.
- Corduroy lined collar and cuffs.
- High neck buckle fastening with inner waterproof/windproof jacket fastening inside collar to keep out the worst of the weather.
- Removeable pouch / waist belt located on rear of the jacket.
- Air vents from armpit to elbow.
- Air exhaust / circulation vents from back of shoulder to waist.
- Discreet Belstaff logos and badges.
- Reflective belt.
- Proven track record, having performed on Long Way Down and Long Way Round.
- Removable protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:1997.